Suvarnabhumi Computer Tomography X-ray (CTX)
Due to the protesters blockade at the airport, the Airports of Thailand has decided to temporary close the Suvarnabhumi airport since 04.00 AM, 26 November 2008 onward.
For latest developments at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport, please call: (+66) 021321882 or (+66) 021321888 or call tourist police at (+66) 026435522 .
*Thai passengers, please read here: Suvarnabhumi Temporary Closure Announcement (Thai language)
*à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸šà¸—à¹ˆà¸²à¸™à¸œà¸¹à¹‰à¹‚à¸”à¸¢à¸ªà¸²à¸£à¸Šà¸²à¸§à¹„à¸—à¸¢ à¹‚à¸›à¸£à¸”à¸à¹ˆà¸²à¸™à¹€à¸à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸£à¹€à¸œà¸¢à¹à¸žà¸£à¹ˆà¹€à¸£à¸·à¹ˆà¸à¸‡ à¸à¸²à¸£à¸‡à¸”à¹€à¸—à¸µà¹ˆà¸¢à¸§à¸šà¸´à¸™à¸—à¸µà¹ˆà¸ˆà¸°à¸à¸à¸à¹€à¸”à¸´à¸™à¸—à¸²à¸‡à¸ˆà¸²à¸à¸—à¹ˆà¸²à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸¨à¸¢à¸²à¸™à¸ªà¸¸à¸§à¸£à¸£à¸“à¸ à¸¹à¸¡à¸´ à¹„à¸”à¹‰ à¸—à¸µà¹ˆà¸™à¸µà¹ˆ
National and international airlines have praised an overall improved service at Suvarnabhumi airport which will mark its first anniversary on Sep 28, 2007, airport director Serirat Prasutanond said Thursday.
He said a number of airline managers have lauded the continuous improvement of service at Suvarnbhumi airport, adding that airport officials had followed up on arising problems and worked out solutions accordingly.
One of the positive changes is a permission for licensed taxis to offer service on the second floor of the passenger terminal, starting Oct. 1 to solve the problem of unauthorized taxis touting for passengers, Serirat said.
Computer tomography x-ray (CTX) machines at the capital’s Suvarnabhumi airport are fully functional now after breaking down in June due to a computer virus introduced into the computer system server.
The Airports of Thailand (AOT) has implemented measures to close all USB ports connecting to the CTX server so that no alien programme or software can be downloaded into the computer system, Serirat Prasutanont, director of Suvarnabhumi airport said.
GE Invision Inc., an American company which supplied the CTX machines at Suvarnabhumi, is developing anti-virus software to block the computer virus, but it has taken time to install the newly-developed software.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport – Thailand’s New International Airport
- PM Satisfies the Authorities’s Performance on Suppressing Narcotics
- First flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand
- Focus on Safety and Security at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport set to open on Sept 28, ( Thailand )
- THAI Air to Migrate to Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Tours of new Suvarnabhumi Airport terminals end Aug 15, 2006
- Budget airlines submit flight plans Aug 17, 2006
- Affirms readiness of Suvarnabhumi Airport by Transport Minister
- THAI Air downgrades security vigilance for domestic & international flights
- Suvarnabhumi Airport State Agencies affirmed system readiness
- PM eases Suvarnabhumi move timetable
- Security system & staff set ready for Suvarnabhumi international airport
- Decorating the gateway to Southeast Asia
- New Airport fees for Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Attractions around Suvarnabhumi Airport Prepared for Tourists
- Moving to Suvarnabhumi
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Opens
- Trial for International Flights completed successfully
- Air traffic system in Suvarnabhumi Airport in place
- No Ceremonies for Don Muang close
- Train connecting new international airport with central Bangkok to open next year
- Non-aviation services could make more revenue for AoT
- Sept 7, Check-in system at Suvarnabhumi Airport Testing
- Transport Minister to take ambassadors tour Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Nok Air starts early at new airport but opts out on big day
- Land price rises near Suvarnabhumi
- DCAP Confident Suvarnabhumi Airport will have Power
- Customs inspections speedy service at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- AOT seeks more foreign-denominated income
- Thai Airways, American Express contract with UN agencies
- Bangkok Airways early move to Suvarnabhumi, September 21, 2006
- Jobs accelerating in communities neighbouring Suvarnabhumi
- 46 Diplomats confident in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s capability
- CNN – New era for air travel
- “Suvarnabhumi Cash Card” to make traveling easier
- Suvarnabhumi Airport boosts investment
- Private sector confident Suvarnabhumi’s cargo hub potential
- Don Muang To Become Maintenance Hub
- Suvarnabhumi Airport aims for global accolades
- Jetstar to Land at Suvarnabhumi Airport Friday, September 15, 2006
- JAL to add flight after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- Thai Air starting first flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport today
- Thailand’s visa-free entry rules tighten
- Passengers on first commercial flights satisfied with Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport completely prepared for 28 Sept. 2006
- Energy consumption to jump after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- No problem with holes in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s roof
- Bangkok Airways starts at Suvarnabhumi Airport on September 21, 2006
- Suvarnabhumi Airport opens on schedule