Suvarnabhumi Food & Dining
- Airport operations at Suvarnabhumi International Airport are scheduled to resume full operation at 11.00 hrs on 5 December 2008 (Bangkok time).
- Following the re-opening of Suvarnabhumi International Airport on 5 December 2008, remaining tourists/travellers are advised to contact airline Reservation Centres directly by telephone or e-mail to re-confirm their intention to travel in accordance with standard airline procedures for flight reservations requests.
- Full airport operations will resume following a re-certification of the airport in accordance with internationally-recognized standards and guidelines established by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), an agency of the United Nations.
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand was voted the ‘Best Airport Hotelâ€™ in the recent TravelWeekly (Asia) Industry Awards 2008 organised by TravelWeekly. The awards ceremony, which was held on Thursday, 17 July at The Marriott Hotel in Singapore, recognized the best in the Asian travel industry, acknowledging their contributions to tourism and hospitality.
The TravelWeekly (Asia) Industry Awards selection process starts with nominations by a distinguished panel of judges who are experts and veterans in the industry. The awardees from each category are selected based on the total number of votes garnered from TravelWeekly readers and industry peers. This year, the winners were chosen from a total of 2.2 million votes registered for all categories.
Dining is one of the new airport’s highlight features with a range of sophisticated sports bars, trendy restaurants and world-class gastronomy available.
Thanks to the Thai sanook (Fun) attitude, the new airport has unintentionally become the city’s newest and, of course, biggest recreational site.
While the airport terminal lures crowds of curious, fun-loving visitors who want to check out the modern facilities, departing Boeings grab people’s attention just like spaceships blasting off. And the airport’s futuristically designed building itself has become a favourite backdrop for streetside picnics for many locals.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport – Thailand’s New International Airport
- PM Satisfies the Authorities’s Performance on Suppressing Narcotics
- First flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand
- Focus on Safety and Security at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport set to open on Sept 28, ( Thailand )
- THAI Air to Migrate to Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Tours of new Suvarnabhumi Airport terminals end Aug 15, 2006
- Budget airlines submit flight plans Aug 17, 2006
- Affirms readiness of Suvarnabhumi Airport by Transport Minister
- THAI Air downgrades security vigilance for domestic & international flights
- Suvarnabhumi Airport State Agencies affirmed system readiness
- PM eases Suvarnabhumi move timetable
- Security system & staff set ready for Suvarnabhumi international airport
- Decorating the gateway to Southeast Asia
- New Airport fees for Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Attractions around Suvarnabhumi Airport Prepared for Tourists
- Moving to Suvarnabhumi
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Opens
- Trial for International Flights completed successfully
- Air traffic system in Suvarnabhumi Airport in place
- No Ceremonies for Don Muang close
- Train connecting new international airport with central Bangkok to open next year
- Non-aviation services could make more revenue for AoT
- Sept 7, Check-in system at Suvarnabhumi Airport Testing
- Transport Minister to take ambassadors tour Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Nok Air starts early at new airport but opts out on big day
- Land price rises near Suvarnabhumi
- DCAP Confident Suvarnabhumi Airport will have Power
- Customs inspections speedy service at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- AOT seeks more foreign-denominated income
- Thai Airways, American Express contract with UN agencies
- Bangkok Airways early move to Suvarnabhumi, September 21, 2006
- Jobs accelerating in communities neighbouring Suvarnabhumi
- 46 Diplomats confident in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s capability
- CNN – New era for air travel
- “Suvarnabhumi Cash Card” to make traveling easier
- Suvarnabhumi Airport boosts investment
- Private sector confident Suvarnabhumi’s cargo hub potential
- Don Muang To Become Maintenance Hub
- Suvarnabhumi Airport aims for global accolades
- Jetstar to Land at Suvarnabhumi Airport Friday, September 15, 2006
- JAL to add flight after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- Thai Air starting first flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport today
- Thailand’s visa-free entry rules tighten
- Passengers on first commercial flights satisfied with Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport completely prepared for 28 Sept. 2006
- Energy consumption to jump after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- No problem with holes in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s roof
- Bangkok Airways starts at Suvarnabhumi Airport on September 21, 2006
- Suvarnabhumi Airport opens on schedule