Suvarnabhumi » Jetlag Therapy Package And Business-Lag – Spa Promotion a Thorough Success for Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport HotelSunday, July 20th, 2008
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel, the most popular airport hotel in Bangkok, recently launched a special on their Jetlag Therapy treatment at Vous Spa. The treatment is one of the spa’s best sellers.
Jetlag Therapy is available at the special price of 2,260 Baht (approx US$66.30 at recent exchange rates), from August 1st to September 30th, 2009.
Novotel Suvarnabhumi‘s Jetlag Therapy promotion is a 90 minute treatment, consisting of traditional Thai massage utilizing palm and pressure point techniques as well as aromatic hot oils.
The treatment is specifically designed to help reduce the risk of developing deep vein thrombosis, which occurs to around 1 in 1,000 people annually. In one study, around 10% of airplane travelers not wearing compression tights developed an asymptomatic DVT. In a small percentage of cases, DVT is life-threatening.
Ms Patcharin Nahim, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Suvarnabhumi, said the physical effects aren’t the only positive for spa-goers. “We find that the treatment rooms with their teak furnishings, soft lighting and herbal fragrances, are a direct contrast with the airplane environment and really mentally refresh our guests”.
DeclÃ©or products are used at the spa to create a wide range of luxurious treatments, including:
â€¢ Massages like the Aroma Relaxing Massage, Stone Therapy or Sports Massage
â€¢ Body scrubs like the Thai Coconut and Ginger Experience
â€¢ Packages which include a relaxing tea, aromatic soak, massage and body scrub in up to three hour treatments.
Vous Spa focuses specifically on traveller-wellbeing and jet lag treatments. Itâ€™s located on the second floor of pool wing at the Bangkok airport hotel with a skyline view and lush tropical garden surrounds.
About Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok Thailand:
From the airport, the hotel is a pleasant 10-minute walk through the underground tunnel that links the two buildings together. At this convenient location, Novotel Suvarnabhumi is an ideal place to replenish, lounge, or while away the time before boarding your next flight. A reinterpretation of existing airport hotels http://novotel.airportsuvarnabhumi.com, Novotel Suvarnabhumi welcomes you to a new experience. The hotel’s soaring five-storey atrium, merging the elegance of polished stone and marble with its cutting-edge glass-and-steel vision, harbours the main lobby and six individually themed restaurants and bars. Beyond the lobby, the central courtyard opens out to a landscaped tropical garden and the main swimming pool, with the spa, Jacuzzi and fitness purposefully tucked away in a separate area.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport – Thailand’s New International Airport
- PM Satisfies the Authorities’s Performance on Suppressing Narcotics
- First flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand
- Focus on Safety and Security at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport set to open on Sept 28, ( Thailand )
- THAI Air to Migrate to Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Tours of new Suvarnabhumi Airport terminals end Aug 15, 2006
- Budget airlines submit flight plans Aug 17, 2006
- Affirms readiness of Suvarnabhumi Airport by Transport Minister
- THAI Air downgrades security vigilance for domestic & international flights
- Suvarnabhumi Airport State Agencies affirmed system readiness
- PM eases Suvarnabhumi move timetable
- Security system & staff set ready for Suvarnabhumi international airport
- Decorating the gateway to Southeast Asia
- New Airport fees for Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Attractions around Suvarnabhumi Airport Prepared for Tourists
- Moving to Suvarnabhumi
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Opens
- Trial for International Flights completed successfully
- Air traffic system in Suvarnabhumi Airport in place
- No Ceremonies for Don Muang close
- Train connecting new international airport with central Bangkok to open next year
- Non-aviation services could make more revenue for AoT
- Sept 7, Check-in system at Suvarnabhumi Airport Testing
- Transport Minister to take ambassadors tour Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Nok Air starts early at new airport but opts out on big day
- Land price rises near Suvarnabhumi
- DCAP Confident Suvarnabhumi Airport will have Power
- Customs inspections speedy service at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- AOT seeks more foreign-denominated income
- Thai Airways, American Express contract with UN agencies
- Bangkok Airways early move to Suvarnabhumi, September 21, 2006
- Jobs accelerating in communities neighbouring Suvarnabhumi
- 46 Diplomats confident in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s capability
- CNN – New era for air travel
- “Suvarnabhumi Cash Card” to make traveling easier
- Suvarnabhumi Airport boosts investment
- Private sector confident Suvarnabhumi’s cargo hub potential
- Don Muang To Become Maintenance Hub
- Suvarnabhumi Airport aims for global accolades
- Jetstar to Land at Suvarnabhumi Airport Friday, September 15, 2006
- JAL to add flight after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- Thai Air starting first flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport today
- Thailand’s visa-free entry rules tighten
- Passengers on first commercial flights satisfied with Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport completely prepared for 28 Sept. 2006
- Energy consumption to jump after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- No problem with holes in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s roof
- Bangkok Airways starts at Suvarnabhumi Airport on September 21, 2006
- Suvarnabhumi Airport opens on schedule