Suvarnabhumi Airport, New Bangkok Airport, Thailand
Thailand Airport News
Suvarnabhumi Bangkok’s international airport now offers free wireless Internet access for passengers.
Nirandra Theeranartsin, general manager of Suvarnabhumi Airport, said the service, along with paid access for persons outside departure areas, was inaugurated this week.
Passengers wishing to use the service must present their boarding passes at any airport information counter to get a username and password for the 1 Mbps service.
Earlier this year, Suvarnabhumi Airport opened 126 kiosks providing free Internet access for people without laptops.
Jetlag Therapy Package And Business-Lag – Spa Promotion a Thorough Success for Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport HotelAugust 14th, 2009
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel, the most popular airport hotel in Bangkok, recently launched a special on their Jetlag Therapy treatment at Vous Spa. The treatment is one of the spa’s best sellers.
Jetlag Therapy is available at the special price of 2,260 Baht (approx US$66.30 at recent exchange rates), from August 1st to September 30th, 2009.
Novotel Suvarnabhumi‘s Jetlag Therapy promotion is a 90 minute treatment, consisting of traditional Thai massage utilizing palm and pressure point techniques as well as aromatic hot oils.
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Bangkok airport hotel‘s new East Meets West package at Vous Spa will be available for June and July, adding extra treatments and even better value to the airport hotel in Bangkok‘s luxurious offering.
The East Meets West treatment lasts for 90 minutes, and is priced at 2,543TB (approximately US$74 at current rates).
East Meet West at Vous Spaâ€™ is a blend of Asian and Western style aromatic oil combination massage techniques, combining Thai and French traditions. The treatment is tailored to guests’ unique body composition to treat a variety of problems, including:
- Back pain
- Suvarnabhumi Airport – Thailand’s New International Airport
- PM Satisfies the Authorities’s Performance on Suppressing Narcotics
- First flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand
- Focus on Safety and Security at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport set to open on Sept 28, ( Thailand )
- THAI Air to Migrate to Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Tours of new Suvarnabhumi Airport terminals end Aug 15, 2006
- Budget airlines submit flight plans Aug 17, 2006
- Affirms readiness of Suvarnabhumi Airport by Transport Minister
- THAI Air downgrades security vigilance for domestic & international flights
- Suvarnabhumi Airport State Agencies affirmed system readiness
- PM eases Suvarnabhumi move timetable
- Security system & staff set ready for Suvarnabhumi international airport
- Decorating the gateway to Southeast Asia
- New Airport fees for Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Attractions around Suvarnabhumi Airport Prepared for Tourists
- Moving to Suvarnabhumi
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Opens
- Trial for International Flights completed successfully
- Air traffic system in Suvarnabhumi Airport in place
- No Ceremonies for Don Muang close
- Train connecting new international airport with central Bangkok to open next year
- Non-aviation services could make more revenue for AoT
- Sept 7, Check-in system at Suvarnabhumi Airport Testing
- Transport Minister to take ambassadors tour Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Nok Air starts early at new airport but opts out on big day
- Land price rises near Suvarnabhumi
- DCAP Confident Suvarnabhumi Airport will have Power
- Customs inspections speedy service at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- AOT seeks more foreign-denominated income
- Thai Airways, American Express contract with UN agencies
- Bangkok Airways early move to Suvarnabhumi, September 21, 2006
- Jobs accelerating in communities neighbouring Suvarnabhumi
- 46 Diplomats confident in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s capability
- CNN – New era for air travel
- “Suvarnabhumi Cash Card” to make traveling easier
- Suvarnabhumi Airport boosts investment
- Private sector confident Suvarnabhumi’s cargo hub potential
- Don Muang To Become Maintenance Hub
- Suvarnabhumi Airport aims for global accolades
- Jetstar to Land at Suvarnabhumi Airport Friday, September 15, 2006
- JAL to add flight after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- Thai Air starting first flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport today
- Thailand’s visa-free entry rules tighten
- Passengers on first commercial flights satisfied with Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport completely prepared for 28 Sept. 2006
- Energy consumption to jump after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- No problem with holes in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s roof
- Bangkok Airways starts at Suvarnabhumi Airport on September 21, 2006
- Suvarnabhumi Airport opens on schedule