Suvarnabhumi Thailand Travel
Thailandâ€™s tourism related agencies on Monday (1 June 2009) launched 15 special tour packages in Bangkok and its environs to attract transfer passengers making stopovers of 12 hours or less at Bangkokâ€™s Suvarnabhumi Airport, in an attempt to boost the countryâ€™s tourism industry.
The campaign which targets transit passenger has been jointly launched by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), the Airports of Thailand (AoT), the Immigration Bureau, Thai Airways International (THAI), and the Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA).
TAT chairman Veerasak Kowsurat said that the campaign is aimed at boosting the countryâ€™s economy and increasing local incomes.
Flight EK 372 arrived at 7pm with 432 passengers on board from Dubai. The airlines purchased two superjumbos to service two routes, Dubai – Bangkok and Dubai – Toronto.
EK 372 took off from Emirates, Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport, at 09:40 hours carrying 488 passengers. It landed to a festive welcome by the Thai government at Bangkokâ€™s Suvarnabhumi International Airport at 19:00 hours.
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok Thailand has announced a new hourly room rate to provide flexibility for transit travellers and to position itself as a leading transit hotel.
Available immediately, Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel is offering accommodation on an hourly basis with a minimum stay of two hours at the rate of Thai Baht 2,000.Â An additional hour will be charged at Thai Baht 500 per hour up to a maximum of six hours per stay.Â Check-in is conveniently accepted anytime during the day. A shuttle bus to the hotel is available 24 hours a day.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport – Thailand’s New International Airport
- PM Satisfies the Authorities’s Performance on Suppressing Narcotics
- First flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand
- Focus on Safety and Security at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport set to open on Sept 28, ( Thailand )
- THAI Air to Migrate to Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Tours of new Suvarnabhumi Airport terminals end Aug 15, 2006
- Budget airlines submit flight plans Aug 17, 2006
- Affirms readiness of Suvarnabhumi Airport by Transport Minister
- THAI Air downgrades security vigilance for domestic & international flights
- Suvarnabhumi Airport State Agencies affirmed system readiness
- PM eases Suvarnabhumi move timetable
- Security system & staff set ready for Suvarnabhumi international airport
- Decorating the gateway to Southeast Asia
- New Airport fees for Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Attractions around Suvarnabhumi Airport Prepared for Tourists
- Moving to Suvarnabhumi
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Opens
- Trial for International Flights completed successfully
- Air traffic system in Suvarnabhumi Airport in place
- No Ceremonies for Don Muang close
- Train connecting new international airport with central Bangkok to open next year
- Non-aviation services could make more revenue for AoT
- Sept 7, Check-in system at Suvarnabhumi Airport Testing
- Transport Minister to take ambassadors tour Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Nok Air starts early at new airport but opts out on big day
- Land price rises near Suvarnabhumi
- DCAP Confident Suvarnabhumi Airport will have Power
- Customs inspections speedy service at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- AOT seeks more foreign-denominated income
- Thai Airways, American Express contract with UN agencies
- Bangkok Airways early move to Suvarnabhumi, September 21, 2006
- Jobs accelerating in communities neighbouring Suvarnabhumi
- 46 Diplomats confident in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s capability
- CNN – New era for air travel
- “Suvarnabhumi Cash Card” to make traveling easier
- Suvarnabhumi Airport boosts investment
- Private sector confident Suvarnabhumi’s cargo hub potential
- Don Muang To Become Maintenance Hub
- Suvarnabhumi Airport aims for global accolades
- Jetstar to Land at Suvarnabhumi Airport Friday, September 15, 2006
- JAL to add flight after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- Thai Air starting first flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport today
- Thailand’s visa-free entry rules tighten
- Passengers on first commercial flights satisfied with Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport completely prepared for 28 Sept. 2006
- Energy consumption to jump after Suvarnabhumi Airport opens
- No problem with holes in Suvarnabhumi Airport’s roof
- Bangkok Airways starts at Suvarnabhumi Airport on September 21, 2006
- Suvarnabhumi Airport opens on schedule